Flowers and bouquets of flowers have a meaning. We know that a dozen red roses, "I want her." But you know that, for example, a Primrose ie, "I am, without you I can not live," or purple hyacinth ", I'm sorry", I mean a pink carnation means, "I will not forget you," or a gladiolus I mean, "Give me a break!" Flower meanings, ideas, feelings, and for centuries used to convey messages. Word, floriography, ie, a work made of flowers. , Flowers and colors of flowers, and flowers is a meaningful groups. This is largely lost to us through lack of use as a silent language.
In addition to a variety of color and graphic options, or are wearing flowers even through the language of flowers. Presenting flowers upright conveys a positive meaning, but it is expected that they will be the reverse. A ribbon flowers, and is connected to the left refers to the giving of flowers, but if the recipient is attached to the ribbon. Also, flowers can answer questions. When they are on the right hand the answer is "yes," but with the left hand when the answer is "no." Turks in the 17th century as a flower is to create objects. In 1718, Constantinople, Lady Mary Wortley, wife of the British ambassador to Turkey, he discovered during his visit that the "secret language of flowers," wrote a letter expounding on. Europe quickly picked up on the idea.
If you would like to discuss on Flowers Houston,please visit http://www.flowerdelivery4all.com
In addition to a variety of color and graphic options, or are wearing flowers even through the language of flowers. Presenting flowers upright conveys a positive meaning, but it is expected that they will be the reverse. A ribbon flowers, and is connected to the left refers to the giving of flowers, but if the recipient is attached to the ribbon. Also, flowers can answer questions. When they are on the right hand the answer is "yes," but with the left hand when the answer is "no." Turks in the 17th century as a flower is to create objects. In 1718, Constantinople, Lady Mary Wortley, wife of the British ambassador to Turkey, he discovered during his visit that the "secret language of flowers," wrote a letter expounding on. Europe quickly picked up on the idea.
If you would like to discuss on Flowers Houston,please visit http://www.flowerdelivery4all.com

No comments:
Post a Comment